CAA Medical

In order to fly solo and gain your license you’ll need to complete a self declaration medical with the CAA. This can take a while to process, so do apply early. Follow the link below and then follow the instructions under “Cellma Applicants Guide”

CAA Medical – LINK

Your microlight flying school for Norfolk and Suffolk