CAA Medical

In order to fly solo and gain your license you’ll need to complete a self declaration medical with the CAA.

Accept the Terms of Usage, click  Continue on the Guidance Notes page then select NPPL on the Licence page

CAA Medical – LINK

A microlight flying school for Norfolk and Suffolk